- Home Furnishing Textiles represents an association of over 2500 home furnishing exporters , home textiles manufacturers , cushion cover suppliers, curtains wholesalers, carpets and durries exporters, table linen and placemats manufacturers etc.
- Each member of the group is a verified manufacturer/exporter of Home Furnishing Textiles - registered with Directorate General Foreign Trade (DGFT), India.
- Post your enquiry here and your message will reach concerend manufacturers and exporters of Home Furnishing Textiles - who in turn will contact you directly with their offers. You deal directly with actual sellers.
- All transactions are direct between buyers and actual sellers, ensuring lowest transaction cost and time. No middleman is involved anywhere in the chain.
- Sponsored by infobanc.com - leading b2b portal for Indian manufacturers and exporters - Home Furnishing Textiles is always ready to help you with market and product information, buyers, sellers, opportunities at India and abroad, news, related organizations etc. Please feel free to contact us for any help/assistance you may need anytime.
A fast emerging economy in the world of home textiles, India produces a wide range of products, including home furnishings, household linen, curtain tapestry and yardage made with several textures and varying thickness.
The home furnishing industry mainly exports fabrics, bed linen, table linen, toilet and kitchen linen, towels, cushions, curtains, pads, tapestries and upholstery's, carpets and floor coverings, etc . The industry has adopted several measures and techniques to offer premium quality and eco-friendly products to the global industry.
The home furnishing products can be broadly categorized into five categories, which include - bedding, window dressings, bathroom textiles, cushions and covers, and table linen. Household penetration levels are high, especially in the largest sectors — bedding and window dressings. While replacement due to wear and tear is not inevitably frequent, an increased consumer interest in home interior products has stimulated buying in what is now very much a fashion-led industry. The industry also benefits from the growing number of households, a trend, which is expected to continue at an even faster rate.